Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign F Kiefer Sherwood to 2-Year, $1.5M AAV Deal

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I liked him a lot as a potential fourth line target. Thought he would cost more, so I’m happy with this deal. He hits everything and had a career offensive year last year - hope he can replicate that.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
very solid signing, provides the same sort of fit and versatility as heinen - can move up and down the lineup and chip in at a steady clip.

as we saw, can be a difference maker in the playoffs. great to have another guy like this. takes pressure off of someone like joshua to have to be that guy 100% of the time.

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I love this contract and player. He doesn’t PK so he’s almost entirely an even-strength guy but really raised the floor of this team. Limited track record but looks to provide some needed 4th line scoring and physicality. Given what others got, this is fantastic.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Happy for the guy. He played really well against us. If that’s the player we get this is a great signing. Otherwise last season was his first full NHL season which makes the signing a bit risky.

Burnaby Schmo

Jan 23, 2021
Missed this in all the hubbub. Like the player. Good signing.
Truculence & tenaciousness is Allvin's theme of the day.
Picking up players he knows Tocchet will make good use of, instead of signing who the best person available is, for too much money, and have them like oil and water in the coaches system.

I really hope this works out!

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad