Recalled/Assigned: Canucks recall F Adam Gaudette

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Why are you imposing such limitations on him? I expect him to score his first of the year last week.
And then there were 2 Robbie K. I guess depends what the notice says, of course...

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Gaudette is five pounds heavier than Petterson. They are trying the same experiment over again. Are they hoping for a different result?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Gaudette is five pounds heavier than Petterson. They are trying the same experiment over again. Are they hoping for a different result?
I don't care what the weight numbers might show, but Gaudette is a lot more solidly built than Pettersson. But that shouldn't be surprising because one guy is 22 after three years of NCAA hockey and the other kid Pettersson, is only 19. But I doubt he has the frame to ever be much more than a 170 pound player.

And speaking of Gaudette, it was surprising to me how much faster he looked against the Pens after just a few games in the AHL. Really bullish on this player. He has second-line center potential imo and a right-hand shot to boot. Found money for the Canucks.

May 31, 2006
7 regular season games and 3 preseason games. 0 points
The good news is that he hasn’t looked out of place in very limited icetime.

Nick Bonino had 0 points in 26 games in his rookie season, playing only 9 minutes a game. Gaudette seems to be on a similar trajectory at the same age. Probably a good comparable going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad