Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | These Little Piggies Are Not Going To The Market…

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Depth scoring was it was all mcdavid and draisatl....

Their depth scorers finally came to life in the Finals. But some reliable, consistent depth scoring was badly needed - Arvidsson and Skinner should bring that.

Oilers apparently trying to get out of Kane’s deal, and sounds like that relationship has soured (shocking). Will be interesting to watch that unfold, as the Oilers need cap space.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I was low key hoping we could some how sign Skinner
I watch a lot of buffalo games not sure why they bought him out this early. Tage was terrible this year with a lack of effort and skinner played well in games I watch. He's a dynamic scorer and could generate offense. Disappointed buffalo dumped him already and that oilers got him.

The prior year when Thompson was playing like it wasn't scrimmage that line of skinner Thompson tuch was amazing. He had 82 points...

Reactions: crazychimp

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
They were within a goal in game 7 of the SCF. Broberg with a full season and some more potent offense is enough I think.
They barely made it passed a banged up Canucks team who were playing their 3rd string goalie and without their leading goal scorer Boeser being out for game 7. EP playing with Mikheyev & Lafferty as wingers lol. Healthy Canucks team with the additions today would sweep the Oilers.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Today feels like the time Nashville went out and acquired Peter Forsberg. Just pushing in all the chips and addressing some big needs. Sure, some questions around the age and durability of their core, including the new guys, but damn.

Of course, wishing them success might mean wishing them success against us. :laugh: But I hope it works out for them for whomever they play, and then if we meet in the playoffs, we beat them.

Reactions: Kickassguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad