Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | These Little Piggies Are Not Going To The Market…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
vancouver will upgrade throught the season like last yr

Last edited:

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
f*ck I knew it! I had this sneaky suspicion that management would miss out on some good UFA's this year.

Now they are in panic mode and something stupid is going to happen.!!

AND BIG Z IS 5 mill AAV to boston :ha:
There's hardly anything stupid left to do, unless they trade a 7th for Monahan or Toffoli.

Reactions: Bitz and Bites

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
That’s a kick in the nuts contract for the Canucks on Zadorov. They weren’t far off that number apparently. Sounds like relationship broke down.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
Zadorov will probably slide in on Boston's top pairing next to Charlie McAvoy.

Forbort is a reasonable Cole replacement.

Hope they add Carrier or Boqvist as a puck mover to complement the D. That would be good work.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Washington is over the cap right now (including LTIR space). They might need to make a trade to free up space

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
They must've promised he'd get playing time with McAvoy and the opportunity at top pairing minutes, which wasn't going to happen here.

Either that or management really didn't offer close to that amount. Curious to see what Milstein says afterwards.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Brandon Duhaime 2y x $1.85m in Washington
William Carrier 6x x $2m in Carolina

It's crazy the amount of money being thrown at any player considered a fast-or-large forechecker.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Nah, that’s just copium. We chose to keep Myers over him, and keep money available for Guentzel.

Selfishly, I would have done that deal, given the mass amounts of overpaying happening today.
maybe. I hate Myers but he wanted to be here. Zads signed for a similar deal that we offered and couldve likely gotten more in Toronto. He thinks highly of himself and chose the Bs, he knew BOS wanted him

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Marchessault is still paying the shut the f*** lil dick and go suck on your mummy's titties tax. Probably the best contract signed all day

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Boston rarely signs bad contracts which is why they’ve been competitive since the 2011 Cup.
But there were rumours that they were in on OEL along with us until Benning bailed them out. That Lindholm contract could end like Loui Eriksson. Another contract that they walked from and Benning jumped at.
Zadarov I think is a decent contract given the current prices for D. He will fit well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad