Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | No One Knows Anything

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Last edited:

Hooz

Oct 25, 2017
Really think Guentzel is a significantly better player and fit than Reinhart. Also, Reinhart wouldn’t be able to play the bumper spot on the PP for us. Almost half of his goals this season came from that spot. To me Reinhart is much closer to a Boeser level winger than the star some are making him out to be.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I think if he goes to market, and his first choice is to sign here, and Guentzel is wishy washy, we should sign Reinhart. There is not that big of a gap between them.

Reinhart and Tanev tomorrow would make me call a doctor after 4 hours
Don’t call the doc.

Ride that sucker well beyond 4 hrs till you pass out.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
It’s joever.

BUT, Frank and others also reported that Carolina had a deal done with Guentzel and details were coming out soon /cope

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
images-1.jpg

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Wish we were able to atleast make an offer. If he rejected it, then I wouldn’t care.

This just sucks

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Tampa going from Sergachev, Stamkos and Jeannot to McDonagh, Moser, Geekie, and Guentzel is one hell of a swing for them.

At our expense, unfortunately. Assuming no Reinhart either, I think I'd rather swing at a high upside trade than the mid UFA market.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay