Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Chaos Undivided

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Reactions: mathonwy

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I’m stuck at work and can’t sift through the last bunch of pages right now. Is Big Z really not coming back? What exactly was said about his status?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Also - with things quiet on DeSmith and the Canucks apparently looking for the backup that can push Silovs/possibly backup Demko, I'll bring up Martin Jones again. Could see him backing up Demko or starting in Abbotsford.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Should we give Zadina a peanut contract to see how he does on our 4th line?
What's the case for him? If you can make one that doesn't involve his previous draft position than I am all ears. You know, as an important decision maker. 🙃

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I’m stuck at work and can’t sift through the last bunch of pages right now. Is Big Z really not coming back? What exactly was said about his status?

Allvin himself said they tried hard but couldn't get there, and at this time, he'll be heading to the market.

Milstein seems PO'd and said he'd "have something to say later this week".

Reactions: Jovofan

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Allvin himself said they tried hard but couldn't get there, and at this time, he'll be heading to the market.

Milstein seems PO'd and said he'd "have something to say later this week".

Someone mentioned that Allvin might have played Milstein, asking the latter to find a trade for Mik under the impression that Zad will be extended but didn't end up do so. Feels like an incredibly shitty thing to do if true so I assume it's just a quick joke.

Why would Milstein be pissed though? I wonder.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Myers is fine. Maybe one year too many. You're not replacing him in free agency for less then that or without getting a lesser player.

Reactions: Vector

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
How would we feel if they made an offer for Patrick Kane?

here's my offer to him:
71+WKM1OEjL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: JT Milker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad