GDT: Canucks @ Hawks 10/22/24 7:15 CHSN

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Early returns on Richardsons first real coaching year are pretty atrocious. Never thought I’d say…Give me the Q blender

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I had no idea Tyler Bertuzzi was this pathetic.

Red Wing, Bruin and Leaf fans tried to warn us

You get a good, determined hockey player maybe every 1/5 games

Rest of time you get this

Early returns on Richardsons first real coaching year are pretty atrocious. Never thought I’d say…Give me the Q blender

Give me Derek King return behind the bench over this shit

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
took all of seven games for you to go off the deep end again. you only think he was a third pair goon because that's the role you saw ea sports give him in nhl games you played growing up. we went over this several times last year, and so i will reiterate from then, he played 10 full seasons before TOI was even tracked, and after that he spent 5 years bouncing between philly's first two pairings, and the next two on columbus' first.
I watched him play. The guy was a f***ing plug. Coaches loved him because he was physical and "played the right way". He only played in 69 playoff games in his entire career, and was a -23 in those. There's a reason he was consistently on bad hockey teams. Which also explains how he ended up eating minutes. Coaches loved their SAH plugs back then.

He collected over 2000 PIMs in his career. Not really a valuable defenseman when he's the reason you are shorthanded, and isn't out there killing those penalties.

But he worked hard even though he sucked.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Garbage effort in our own zone tonight

Jones worst game in a long time

Bad turnovers, seam passes open, puck watching infront of the net

These Nucks games over the year have always been high scoring

Reactions: Pez68 and Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad