Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 6-2 (Pearson, Motte, Schenn, Horvat, Chiasson, Miller)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
look, there’s screwing up. Then there’s turning it over 4 times on the same okay till we score. You have to admit Ottawa’s breakout have been atrocious and both are goals are because of that.
There are no gimme’s in the NHL.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Are you f...ing kidding Ottawa just did same to Dickinson no call fookin joke stripers

Godkolzin

Oct 19, 2021
I'm not watching, but noticed on box score that the only player with less ice time than Pete is Podkolzin...

Is Green a complete moron or did Pods get injured? I mean I can understand benching Pete, he sucks, but Pods actually been one of the few bright spots this year

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I'm not watching, but noticed on box score that the only player with less ice time than Pete is Podkolzin...

Is Green a complete moron or did Pods get injured? I mean I can understand benching Pete, he sucks, but Pods actually been one of the few bright spots this year

Podz just had a good shift both ends of ice cant have that lol

Reactions: LordBacon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad