Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Rangers - 5-2 (Pearson, Myers, Lammikko, Highmore, Pettersson)

JT Miller would be the best or 2nd best forward on the Rangers?

• Total voters

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lol a definite offside there ya stripes shove those whistles up your asses to help your rags

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
Wow Hughes is having a great game. Really awesome to see him using his positioning and lower body strength to edge guys off of the puck as well. Wow he's looking really good.

I guess having Mom and Dad in the crowd helps.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Oh for sure. Again, Horvat was a guy who has spent basically his entire career in a losing culture with no standards. Shouldn’t be surprising.

Also I would take it as a shot at the entire leadership group.

There's also no one left on the team that has the clout to walk in the room and immediately have the ears of all the guys and is universally loved, like I imagine Tanev/Edler were. It's not an indictment on any of the players, but it's not an endorsement either.

Reactions: MS

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
He's been a top 10D this year. I wonder how his number would look if the Canucks were better.

comfortably points per game, and a huge transition monster and #1 qb.

I've watched the canucks since the early 90s and Hughes is hands down the best dman we had since then and its not even close.

Reactions: canuckking1

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
There's also no one left on the team that has the clout to walk in the room and immediately have the ears of all the guys and is universally loved, like I imagine Tanev/Edler were. It's not an indictment on any of the players, but it's not an endorsement either.

How does a fan with JT Miller on their team make this post on a message board?

Reactions: ForecheckBackcheck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad