Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I have a stray half feral cat that literally used to hang with the family of raccoons that I feed until one day decided to come inside and make me her owner. She still wakes up at night and forgets she's not wild anymore and freaks out. After the OT goal I jumped up and yelled and she freaked the fuc out😂 But after some tuna is sleeping comfortably on top of me doing that annoying kneading cats do.
The kneading means she considers you her shorty.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Remember the episode, when Homer spoke about how he has to continue work at the nuclear power plant, in order to make enough money to provide for his family? And in front of him is all the photos of Maggie and "do it for her" behind them?

I'd like to think that the orca boys have the same mentality:

Do it for Dem.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I am gonna be crushed when Lindholm is let go. :(
Same. Hopefully division titles and playoff wins in a god tier city vs calgary, plus lots of swedes, makes him want to stay.

I'd prob buy a jersey tbh.

Imo zads, josh, and Lindholm are vital, no brainer longer term, hopefully lower aav extensions. That expanded core six or eight players is extremely good, contender worthy.
JT, ep, capt norris definitely aren't going anywhere.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
The Necas who has 5 more playoff points in 31 more games? That Necas?
Yes. He isn't sulking and getting paid over 11 million dollars and he'd have come with Drury or Jarvis plus a 1st and maybe a few 2nds. If the rumors were true. I'd take all that right now instead and also have the money to re-sign Lindholm, Joshua, Zadorov.

Lmao, the guy has 25 points in 52 playoff games (,48 pts/game), EP has 20 in 21 games (.95 pts/game)

Get out of here with that nonsense.
Do you think it'd be a 1 for 1? Or do you think it'd be him and another roster player plus picks?

Could have saved all that money to re-sign guys that we NEED more than Pettersson right now.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Same. Hopefully division titles and playoff wins in a god tier city vs calgary, plus lots of swedes, makes him want to stay.

I'd prob buy a jersey tbh.

Imo zads, josh, and Lindholm are vital, no brainer longer term, hopefully lower aav extensions. That expanded core six or eight players is extremely good, contender worthy.
JT, ep, capt norris definitely aren't going anywhere.
Exactly. Yet we shelled out too much to EP and that bugs me that we may lose heart and soul players that are carrying the team this season.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
1714361461461.png

They are SO back:cool::cool::cool:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad