Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York

IMG_3203.jpeg

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
This is going to be controversial after the regular season he had, but should the Canucks consider swapping out Hoglander for Podkolzin in game 5?

He's averaging 9:21 TOI/GP with only 2 shots this series, and his (lack of) size has been showing this series.

I sit Mikheyev before Hog.

Hog at least has the potential to make a nice offensive play / score a goal.

Mikh isn't even PKing that much which was one of the main reasons he was overpaid for.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
This is going to be controversial after the regular season he had, but should the Canucks consider swapping out Hoglander for Podkolzin in game 5?

He's averaging 9:21 TOI/GP with only 2 shots this series, and his (lack of) size has been showing this series.
Probably wouldnt hurt. He has a spot on the team next year. Id let him sit for Pod and he can come back when needed

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
One weird thing is Calgary Puck is oddly supportive of the Canucks in the playoffs. They want the Canucks to knock out Edmonton, plus the Canucks winning 5 more games upgrades the pick in the Lindholm trade for them.

Very strange, but I'll take it. It seems like that Flames-Canucks alliance is still going strong.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
I've been watching Canucks games pretty regularly since the 1997 season, and I can't honestly say I ever remember seeing a more epic comeback in a high stakes game as I did today. The only one I can think that comes close was the 2007 Matt Cooke goal in the dying seconds with Jovocop in the penalty box that sent that Calgary playoff game to OT, but even that hugely memorable moment wasn't as good as this, because the Canucks lost that game.

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS TEAM.

I feel bad for my Dad though. He lives on Main island and a tree came down and their power went out in the second period. HE MISSED ONE OF THE MOST EPIC CANUCKS PLAYOFF GAMES EVER. As tickled as I am, I'm a bit heartbroken for him

Last edited:

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
One weird thing is Calgary Puck is oddly supportive of the Canucks in the playoffs. They want the Canucks to knock out Edmonton, plus the Canucks winning 5 more games upgrades the pick in the Lindholm trade for them.

Very strange, but I'll take it. It seems like that Flames-Canucks alliance is still going strong.
Flames are stuck in mediocrity for the next while so I think their Stanley Cup will be watching the Oilers crash and burn.

potatowejj

Oct 22, 2019
There is a name I haven't heard in a while. Used to crack me up hearing him call into team1040.

Got me thinking about y2kcanucks. Anyone know what happened to him? Haven't seen him around here in a while.
Why do people still care about that asshole...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00