Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I just want to thank Mr canuckle for giving me the resources to contact the higher ups here about certain mods trolling

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

s-l1600.jpg

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
In the OT Intermission the TNT boys believed the Canucks were playing defensively all night out of concern for Silov and their strategy going into OT should be offense - ie the two goals Boeser just had is what got them there.
Also mentioned that Boeser had the first shot of the game and the last shot in regulation for the Canucks - both goals.
TNT > ESPN ainec. Which is really sad tbh considering ESPN is a dedicated SPORTS NETWORK

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Zadorov had body position on 2 Preds on the GTG. Why Boeser had so much time.

When they were trying Garland there for example he would get swamped by one defender—they are going to have to commit 2 guys if they want to move him from in front of Saros' eyes leaving an extra player free. They absolutely need to give this a go on PP1.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I cannot stress how important it is for the Canucks to end this series in Game 5 so their players can rest.

Hughes has been pretty bad this series (despite his move on Nyquist). He's tired. He's bruised. Let the man rest.

So long as we come out strong, I think this series is over. Not to be too overconfident but this is a devastating loss for Nashville. We'll see how much fight they have left.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
TNT > ESPN ainec. Which is really sad tbh considering ESPN is a dedicated SPORTS NETWORK
One thing they have going is they are Tocchet fans so they are watching the Canucks and cheering for their boy. It's clear he and Wayne talk daily and Gretz is watching his games. Will not be surprised if we hire him. Bissnoski cracked a huge smile at the win. Surprising that Anson Carter did not - he merely showed surprise.
I have that recorded. Will show that pic later.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I really liked Zadorov as the net-front presence there in the end. Big move from Tocchet, despite so many criticizing his ability to make in-game adjustments. Worth trying in the future?

Such an amazing win! Whatever is ailing Petey, I would love to see him have a huge game 5, close out the series and make me eat my words.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
anyone who thinks we are going to wipe any team in the second round after watching that horror show for 56 minutes is insane

LOL, if we do make it to round 2 and face the Oilers, we're definitely MAJOR underdogs, but I also couldn't care less, because it's fun to watch playoff hockey when you're playing with house money.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
What composure by 23 y/o Silovs. Already developed himself into next year's backup to Demko. Bronze with Latvia and his first NHL playoff win. I think the Canucks are nicely developing a new number one goaltender and a clutch one at that. Calm and cool like a cucumber, Huge game for the rookie.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I really liked Zadorov as the net-front presence there in the end. Big move from Tocchet, even with so many criticizing his ability to make in-game adjustments. Worth trying in the future?

We should just try him as the net front presence on PP1, or Joshua even. Kind of take a page out of the Blackhawks book with Byfuglien

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad