Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Can we all pledge to not go into the main boards talking about how we're going to wipe the Oilers next round and shit like that?

Even discussions about round 2 should be purely hypothetical up until the moment it becomes a concrete reality. This is the Canucks we're following here. Focus on the present task.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
THREE KEY MOMENTS in the last 5 minutes besides the goals

1) 3:35 to go Zadorov gives awat the puck to Mccaron who goes 2-1 and a nice shot that Silovs saves keeping it 3-1

2) Obvious one, the Scissons hitting the post

3) 3-2, 15 seconds to go, Preds clear to the line and Hughes breaks the ankles of Nyquist. Like NHL history one of the best ankle breaks ever. That goal is as much Brock Boesers as Quinn Hughes

Man I love this team :yo:

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
In the OT Intermission the TNT boys believed the Canucks were playing defensively all night out of concern for Silov and their strategy going into OT should be offense - ie the two goals Boeser just had is what got them there.
Also mentioned that Boeser had the first shot of the game and the last shot in regulation for the Canucks - both goals.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I'm not afraid to say I wrote the team off when it was 3-1. Can't ever think of a time I've been more happy I was wrong.
I did too but it wasn't because of the score. I'm not one to give up on a team just because they're losing. It's just the way they played for most of the game. I'm honestly flabbergasted they're up 3-1 in the freaking series lmao!

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Can we all pledge to not go into the main boards talking about how we're going to wipe the Oilers next round and shit like that?

Even discussions about round 2 should be purely hypothetical up until the moment it becomes a concrete reality. This is the Canucks we're following here. Focus on the present task.

Yes. I love watching the Oilers fan boast about how we are an easy path to the WCF.... I think they're secretly scared to play us, and it really shows.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA

I wish I could like this more than once

• Love
Reactions: quat and Indiana

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site

anyone who thinks we are going to wipe any team in the second round after watching that horror show for 56 minutes is insane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad