Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I cannot stress how important it is for the Canucks to end this series in Game 5 so their players can rest.

Hughes has been pretty bad this series (despite his move on Nyquist). He's tired. He's bruised. Let the man rest.

I guess it depends on when the other Western series end...hopefully theres a bit of a break between series if we are so lucky to finish this off in 5.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Technically round 2 won't begin until all the round one games are concluded correct?
Yes, thank god.

The NBA starts Round 2 while Round 1 is still ongoing (who's watching Game 1 when there's a Game 7 going on!?)

But the sooner we end our series the more time our guys have to rest. And the longer the Edmonton series goes, the more tired their guys will get.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
I cannot stress how important it is for the Canucks to end this series in Game 5 so their players can rest.

Hughes has been pretty bad this series (despite his move on Nyquist). He's tired. He's bruised. Let the man rest.
Yeah I noticed how slow and hobbled Hughes was to reach Boeser in order to celebrate the game tying goal.

Dude needs a lot of rest after this.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Silovs!!!!!!!

legend.jpg

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
What a win baby!

I love how they put Zad at the front of the net for the tying goal no way the Preds can move him. Have they tried this before or is this the first time?

Maybe try him there on the pp?

Reactions: Killer Orcas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad