Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
giphy.gif

Chuck, you never let me down. What a game and so happy for Silovs

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
This game signifies a LOT of things for the Canucks.

1) Some of the big name delivered in the clutch. Boeser namely, as well as Miller and Lindholm.

I still want to see more from Hughes, and Pettersson of course has been bad.

But the fact that they were able to steal a game like this is huge for our chances moving forward. Your best players need to be able to score when you need it.

2) Silovs looked steady. I wonder if he inspires more confidence in the team than DeSmith does? (DeSmith was good in Game 3 - but shaky in Game 2).

Steady goaltending is an absolute must for a series against the Oilers. I still hope that Demko can return, but if he can't, Silovs might be able to give us a chance?

3) An opportunity to end the series in 5 games and buy some rest for everyone (Hughes desperately needs it).

Hopefully the Kings can win one more game and push their series longer, buying us even more time.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Take a bow, Arty. Silovs coming up huge - really the only guy who seemed to have it together from start to finish.

Brock Boeser…continues an unbelievable rejuvenating season. 40 goals on the season, and a hat trick here.

And Elias Lindholm in OT (off ANOTHER amazing pass from Garland)…after all the handwringing about the Lindholm trade, that goal is an absolute behemoth.

To go from being seconds away from a crushing loss to snatching victory from the jaws of defeat…just amazing.

Now just keep getting pucks to the net in Game 5 - learn from this and do it consistently, boys.

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2