Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
ECSTASY!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
raver-ecstasy.gif

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012

I stopped watching - wanted to hangout with the pup because comfort.

They proceed to score 3 god damn goals and win.

Thank me for not watching you assholes - reaped all the rage only to not reap the rewards. I deserve it but man, I got edged HARD.

They did not deserve those 2 wins in Smashville but it's not a game of deserves apparently. Gg

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
That's why the extra depth Lindholm affords has been so important... Preds have chosen to play hard against a select few players and it's allowed others to find space.

Huge props to Silovs for playing it cool too. The 3rd was kind of a stinker because he overplayed the angle way too hard to enable the bounce, but otherwise he stood very tall and played like a starter.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
MAN I LOVE THIS TEAM :yo:

Brock Boeser

We won the trade

:yo:
We are all Silovs
Let's not forget - canucks are undefeated in regulation with Tyler Myers in the lineup.

That's just facts. No matter how much it sends people into conniptions
Tyler Myers was the real catalyst on the defence. Time for Hughes to give up the captaincy to the rightful ruler.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Watched the last ten minutes of the game, I screamed in the hotel lobby when Lindholm scored.

That, was epic.

And this is what gives me faith - win or lose, the team's tenacity continues to amaze me. This renewed attitude of patience and preserverance, it almost feels...alien. Never have I imagined how much our orca boys can stand like monuments against the storm. Win or lose, they are holding the line.

Also tilt my hat to Predators, a loss this may be. They have played way better than most would give them credit for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad