GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I wasn't really listening but Gagnon in the 2nd int on the Habs TSN feed said MB told him he'd like Gionta back on a reduced salary I think it was.

Wow if true. Double Wow. We're in much bigger trouble that I thought if that happens. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised.....Bergevin seems to be the master of the stability in mediocrity.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Yeah, thats not what the main boards tells you.

him varlamov and bishop would be close.

I just think price will continue this play, and pull away. he's had a hand full of bad games all year...it's not only the quality of saves, but his composure. he is owning his net.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I know that wasn't intentional but Gally better be careful, stuff like that is gonna get him killed.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Um... didn't Gallagher get ridden into that direction by the defender there? He could have gone around Luongo wide to the outside if he wasn't there. Should have gone by without the hands in the air and such, though...

PricePkPatch*

when does Therrien get on Gallagher for his constant stupid penalties??

When Gallagher will stop putting all his heart in the game to make up for it.

In the meanwhile, Gallagher's shortcomings are more than compensated by his upsides

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Anyone else think that the nhl should contract the league? Too many crappy teams currently that just leads to boring hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad