GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Anybody else finding themselves thinking more about Sochi than about the game tonight?

I'm undecided on whether or not I'm rooting for Canada, this year they do have some our guys for a change.

I usually root for Switzerland but it so happens they have NONE of our guys now, since they didn't bother inviting Andrighetto. But Streit is my favourite player and I like their dedication to the team concept so...

Yeah, I'm concerned about the games. I don't really know if I want to watch them.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
MB's reaction if Diaz scores
j4aSze1.gif

Good job Daniel! And thanks for the early GDT :)

Japanese way of life, success or death.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Yeah, I'm concerned about the games. I don't really know if I want to watch them.

Games will be at stupid hours of the day, like the gold medal game is at 4:30AM I think... We were lucky to have the Vancouver games.

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Anybody else finding themselves thinking more about Sochi than about the game tonight?

I'm undecided on whether or not I'm rooting for Canada, this year they do have some our guys for a change.

I usually root for Switzerland but it so happens they have NONE of our guys now, since they didn't bother inviting Andrighetto. But Streit is my favourite player and I like their dedication to the team concept so...

I am very conflicted as a dual USA/Canada citizen. I just don't want to see them in the finals against each other. Ideally I'd like:

1. Canada/USA
2. Finland(always liked their tenacious style of play)
3. USA/Canada

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Among other injuries, H. Sedin is a no-go and Hamhuis won't play either.

A team riddled with injuries and on a 5-game losing streak. Habs better be like a shark in a pool full of blood.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010

I used to chear for the soviets, now i'm undecided. I'm rooting for our guys on team canada.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

lol i root for canada WITHOUT habs players on the team...

and now we have TWO? ..child please! (edit : "The League" Reference..good show, watch it!)

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I don't root for any team during the Olympics. I root for single performances.

Soccer tournaments (Euro Cup, FIFA Cup) are when my National pride pours out.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I really hope the fourth line scores tonight. This is the first game I'm going to miss all year and I'm sad though. ):

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
Price stole the show early in the last game between both teams and kept the Habs in the game. Hopefully he doesn't have to do the same tonight. Canucks are in a free fall, it would be good to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad