GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I used to love Briere. What's gone wrong for him in MTL?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
They really weren't, they were quite an organized, sedentary civilization with an elaborate culture and good technology for the time.

If you want to talk about savages, the Mongolians, Huns and the various tribes of germanic barbarians is were it was at. The Vikings were belligerent for sure, but they were refined as a people.

EDIT: Oh yeah. PACIFIC ISLANDERS! Greatly unknown because they were isolated, but they were bat**** crazy. They would grab you, flail you, cook you, eat you and then kill you, in that order.

For what I've been told, those are mostly just horror stories meant to scare ignorant peasants. The great horror of vikings was their lack of reluctance to pillage churches.

Which was a great no-no at the time, obviously.

We can debate this on a OT thread after the game if you want, I have two days off :yo: And I love everything about history.

Do you play Europa Universalis 4?

PUCK off, now I want to play.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Nope, gotta check it out.

Yup, with all the DLC. Stuck with a pretty lame civ and it's toward the end game, gotta choose between conquest or science vic now but we know that Poland's gonna crush us if we look to win.

Yup.

EU4 has replayed Civ for me, I'll never touch that game again.

PricePkPatch*

Nope, gotta check it out.

Yup, with all the DLC. Stuck with a pretty lame civ and it's toward the end game, gotta choose between conquest or science vic now but we know that Poland's gonna crush us if we look to win.

Yup.

What civ are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad