Briere-Plekanec-Gointa
Bourni-Eller-Bourque
Moen-Prust-Weise

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Beaulieu

DD's reaction when he got resigned:
not-mad-amazed.gif

My reaction when we score 3 goals, and then get 3 goals against before over time:
parker-bored.gif

Buillion be like:
viet-dance.gif

GO HABS GO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Les trios à l’entraînement

Parros-Desharnais-Gallagher
Brière-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Eller-Prust
Bournival-White - Weise

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Beaulieu
Drewiske

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004

Brière-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Eller-Prust
Bournival-White - Weise

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Beaulieu
Drewiske

Shades of Laraque in the '09 playoffs.

Halifaxhab*

Brière-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Eller-Prust
Bournival-White - Weise

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Beaulieu
Drewiske

Before anyone loses their minds, Pacioretty and Murray had "maintenance" days

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I can already see a thread on the main board if Price shutout Vancouver, even though Luongo and Price will split the first 2 games at Sochi.

GHG!

edit: What have I done... I'm sorry guys.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Hope Diaz plays a great game and Habs win. Honestly hope he has a great career slotted at #4-5 depending on lineup, even if that means we "lost the trade".. He was a good guy for the Habs, never seen him complain (even in the trade he thanked the Habs) and has decent upside.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I am in punta cana adult only resort by the pool at the moment...28 and sunny...gf is spraying sunscreen on my knees as I type this.. Oh wait server giving me my beer.. One sec.....mmm delicious....so does anyone know where I can catch the game? (I dont really care if i miss it just wanted an excuse to dropline how awesome my life is at the moment)

Jazzped

May 16, 2013
Montréal
I am in punta cana adult only resort by the pool at the moment...28 and sunny...gf is spraying sunscreen on my knees as I type this.. Oh wait server giving me my beer.. One sec.....mmm delicious....so does anyone know where I can catch the game? (I dont really care if i miss it just wanted an excuse to dropline how awesome my life is at the moment)

I booked a flight for you, you're coming back just in time for the game and you'll be able to watch it in the comfort of the Belle Province! :sarcasm:

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval

Barcelo Bavaro Beach?

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I booked a flight for you, you're coming back just in time for the game and you'll be able to watch it in the comfort of the Belle Province! :sarcasm:

Thanks bro..nice gesture but I'm passing

Shame though cuz for the price you could have just have gotten your ass down here.....;)

@kenny

Melia Level adult only

Jazzped

May 16, 2013
Montréal
Thanks bro..nice gesture but I'm passing

Shame though cuz for the price you could have just have gotten your ass down here.....;)

@kenny

Melia Level adult only

I would miss the game though :D

Kidding aside, I've been at a Melia adult only in Cuba and only have good things to say about the place (The food wasn't great, but it was definitely ok enough for my drunken self).

Enjoy your stay with your GF and don't worry about the game(s)! You know there will be GIFs of anything remotely spectacular and/or controversial ;)

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Anybody else finding themselves thinking more about Sochi than about the game tonight?

I'm undecided on whether or not I'm rooting for Canada, this year they do have some our guys for a change.

I usually root for Switzerland but it so happens they have NONE of our guys now, since they didn't bother inviting Andrighetto. But Streit is my favourite player and I like their dedication to the team concept so...

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I just got free tickets to the Islanders-Flames game, so I'm going to have to miss this. I also have to watch the Flames again. :(

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Anybody else finding themselves thinking more about Sochi than about the game tonight?

I'm undecided on whether or not I'm rooting for Canada, this year they do have some our guys for a change.

I usually root for Switzerland but it so happens they have NONE of our guys now, since they didn't bother inviting Andrighetto. But Streit is my favourite player and I like their dedication to the team concept so...
I'm cheering for USA, because I'm an American. Well, mabye more because I like Pacioretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad