Confirmed with Link: Canucks announce Development Camp Roster

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
I'm stoked to see Romani come in and light it up. If he was born two months later, he'd have been a mid-late first round pick. Outscored all D+1 players in the OHL from the 2023 draft. I think several teams will regret passing on him.

For context, he is younger than both Dalibor Dvorsky and Quentin Musty (two 1st round picks last year) and his 1.63 ppg is almost on par with Dvorsky's production.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I said this already in the prospects thread but the most interesting invite is Benjamin Brunelle, a 6’5 2005-born player who scored 41 ES points in the Q last year. Plus skater, looking at clips.

I can think of like 30 WHL guys I’d like to take a closer look at and it’s always disappointing that instead we get heaps of pointless NCAA guys who can’t even sign anywhere for years.

May 31, 2006
I said this already in the prospects thread but the most interesting invite is Benjamin Brunelle, a 6’5 2005-born player who scored 41 ES points in the Q last year. Plus skater, looking at clips.

I can think of like 30 WHL guys I’d like to take a closer look at and it’s always disappointing that instead we get heaps of pointless NCAA guys who can’t even sign anywhere for years.
Callum Hughes looks somewhat interesting. He’s the only 2006 born undrafted invite and was ranked #99 among NA skaters. Had ok numbers as a BCHL rookie coming out of a U16 high school league. Playing in BU next year with Willander.

Wouldn’t have been horrified if we had used a 7th rounder on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindgren

Nuckler

May 7, 2013
Looking at the forwards, I would have liked them to invite Alex zetterberg. Kid from this draft, really small but has plus skating and shot. Almost a poor man's caulfield. Swing for the upside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad