Post-Game Talk: Canucks Adidas uniform reveal

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
should throw a 'beautiful british columbia' shoulder patch on. I despise that our jersey is targeted towards tourists visiting vancouver.

oh and a canada flag on the other shoulder.

Soon having an Orca on a jersey will be seen as cruelty to animals and appropriating Orca culture for a violent sport. :nod:

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
It seems the teams have something personalized inside the collar (kind of like in MLS soccer), so at least there'll be one reveal there.

I assume the Canucks will do something dumb with it, though (e.g. something associated with eastern Canada), because everything else about the current design suggests that they don't really get it.

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
lol, they somehow made it worse by not extending the white around the collar.

OCT3XCv.png

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Is it just me or are the shoulder patches too close to the collar?

I'm glad I bought the reebok version on clearance for $45 last week.

Won't be buying this crap. I don't understand the refusal to get rid of the ****ing wordmark

Last edited by a moderator:

stax

Feb 28, 2016
Why the **** do we still need to be reminded that we are the VANCOUVER Canucks?

Hank represents VANCOUVCER.

Just mind-boggling.

stax

Feb 28, 2016
You know what makes even less sense.
The wordmark is on the HOME jersey.

You know. The place where you play and 99% of the people in the crowd know exactly who the team in BLUE is?

Away jersey? Nah - they'll figure it out.

The one negative thing to come out of the 2010 Olympics was that ****ing wordmark.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Gross. This team cant do anything right. OTOH Vegas is even worse, those colours are not going to look good from the stands or on tv

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
It's basically the same bloody abomination we've been wearing for years, with a few tweaks, so whatever.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
You know what makes even less sense.
The wordmark is on the HOME jersey.

You know. The place where you play and 99% of the people in the crowd know exactly who the team in BLUE is?

Away jersey? Nah - they'll figure it out.

The one negative thing to come out of the 2010 Olympics was that ****ing wordmark.
A modest wordmark would be fine. Plenty of logos have them. It's the fact that it's giant and unstylized which looks so Walmart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad