Attachments

• IMG_0428.gif
    IMG_0428.gif
    46 KB · Views: 0

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Is pesce still hurt? This feels like an auto-loss (prove me wrong boys!) but it will sting less if i don't have to see him in a devil's sweater yet.
This is where I’m at. I just want the game past me without seeing him in that jersey.

Watching Dougie and Peesh in their top four for the first time will be a struggle bus moment for me until I take it in and move on. Noesen fitting in like a glove is just rubbing salt in the wound.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
This is where I’m at. I just want the game past me without seeing him in that jersey.

Watching Dougie and Peesh in their top four for the first time will be a struggle bus moment for me until I take it in and move on. Noesen fitting in like a glove is just rubbing salt in the wound.
What's funny, is 2 years ago right before we played them in the playoffs, NJ fans were laughing that Noesen was in our line-up as they viewed him as their AHL tweeter cast off.

I'm really happy that he was able to become a full time NHLr in Carolina. I don't blame him for going for a bigger payday than he could get here.

Reactions: bleedgreen

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
What's funny, is 2 years ago right before we played them in the playoffs, NJ fans were laughing that Noesen was in our line-up as they viewed him as their AHL tweeter cast off.

I'm really happy that he was able to become a full time NHLr in Carolina. I don't blame him for going for a bigger payday than he could get here.
He looks like he fits in better there than here to be honest, small sample obviously. He just looked slow and unsure of timing sometimes, he’d get the job done but it didn’t look smooth going up and down the ice. With them he’s charging the blue line perfectly in stride with his linemates and it just looks right. It’s a good fit, I love and hate that for him/me.

I’ve enjoyed watching the Devils develop with Hughes, and they could be a power house this season. Lots of good pieces in place, with their young players hitting their prime. When a team doesn’t need their best players to be their best players every night because they have depth you’re there as a contender, and I think the Devils are there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad