GDT: Canes@Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Is there not someone in Chicago that could at least bring a bit more skill than martinook that they could try on the second line. Maybe it’s too much to ask of a young kid but martinook brings 0 offence

Reactions: Negan4Coach and ndp

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
What's the deal with Vasili Ponomaryov? Doesn't seem like I see his name mentioned very often. I really don't follow our prospects very closely short of a few.
I think he’s a centre but if he can play wing bring him up and get martinook anywhere but the top 6

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
What's the deal with Vasili Ponomaryov? Doesn't seem like I see his name mentioned very often. I really don't follow our prospects very closely short of a few.
Big drawback of the Kahn-Dundon fallout...bunch of us watch the Checkers live regularly and can kinda keep an eye on guys to see who's doing well/poorly outside of just stat-watching

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Big drawback of the Kahn-Dundon fallout...bunch of us watch the Checkers live regularly and can kinda keep an eye on guys to see who's doing well/poorly outside of just stat-watching
How’s stromwall doing anyone know? He’s proven he can score in KHL I think he would be worth a look at least

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Definitely high-sticking on MartyParty, but should have been an easy roughing/interference on Rags guy too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad