GDT: Canes-Habs 12/31: (Alex) Auld (Robert) Lang Syne

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Is there a good gif or youtube of the Eric Staal freakout?
madstaal.gif

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
JR probably went down to the locker room after the 2nd and told them team I will offer you all to Canadian teams if you don't play. Lol.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I want a gif showing the Hab boarding Ruutu with "Not a penalty" followed by Staal's board with "Penalty"

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I want a gif showing the Hab boarding Ruutu with "Not a penalty" followed by Staal's board with "Penalty"

I want one of Faulk's "slash" in the first period.

Or Staal's goalie interference compared to the one that didn't get called on Gallagher that directly led to Subban's goal.

Seriously, the officiating last night was "creative," to say the least.

As for the game, obviously, Carolina can't count on winning like this every night, and they still have to play harder and better. But a win like this could be awesome from a team-building perspective. So I'm not going to pick it apart, and I don't suggest the Canes' do, either. Take the two points, enjoy it, share some laughs, have some fun and see if you can carry that feeling over into the next few games.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I waited until this morning to savor this GDT over a nice cup of coffee. It did not disappoint. :)

As for the game, obviously, Carolina can't count on winning like this every night, and they still have to play harder and better. But a win like this could be awesome from a team-building perspective. So I'm not going to pick it apart, and I don't suggest the Canes' do, either. Take the two points, enjoy it, share some laughs, have some fun and see if you can carry that feeling over into the next few games.

Pretty much exactly this. It's a great feelgood win, but meaningless if it doesn't lead to some sustained inspired play. We're gonna need it this month.

--hank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad