GDT: Canes at Caps, 3/12 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I kinda despise the Crapitals, so a win would be greatly appreciated tonight and Thursday night too, while I'm putting in requests. Revenge is best served on ice. :yo:

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I'm sorry if someone else already posted this but I was at school all day and just got home...

Someone posted this on Canescountry.com:
So one of our DC asshat radio personalities prank called Sasha this morning at the Ritz. Woke him up and tried to tell him he was missing at practice at 7 a.m. I heard it live after dropping my son at school. It might be posted later. If so, I’ll post a link. I thought there would be something in place to prevent this. Hope he got back to sleep!

If its true, I hope we crush the caps tonight.

Some people are saying it was fake. I hope it was. Totally ridiculous either way.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Who the hell thinks those morning show idiots are actually funny, anyway? Just play some music. You're not funny, and it's best that you leave the serious news to serious news people. Queue up some music, I don't want to hear your Bubba and JimBob schtick.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah I don't get the morning show stuff at all. Want to do an interview with a musician/band/local celeb? fine, that's one thing. But these guys that want to joke around for 10 minutes, play 2 songs, joke around for another 2-3, then go to 10 minutes of commercials and repeat the process ad nauseum? FU.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
If we want to be serious about taking the division, then a win tonight is much needed.

And I just heard Forslund say we haven't won in DC since 2009.

5-1 lose

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Justin Peters gets the start for some reason:

Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes
Justin Peters getting the nod in net tonight for the #Canes, according to the broadcast.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Sounds like Ruutu is getting slotted on the 2nd line by Rutherford when he gets back.

Also says they want defensemen, but everyone wants one. Not sure he's going to be able to make a trade.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Justin Peters gets the start for some reason:

Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes
Justin Peters getting the nod in net tonight for the #Canes, according to the broadcast.

5-1 loss coming up. We'll have absolutely no offense without Ellis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad