Post-Game Talk: Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncdoc

Oct 10, 2015
So many missed or let go penalties which i am fine with, just damn bad luck for one to happen then. I am looking at this as a chance to get another PO game, love this shit.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Sometimes it makes you think that the league didn’t want a sweep. Horrible time to call that penalty. Problem is also that the Rangers are good ratings for them. But the thing is that they came back from the adversity. Take them out on Monday

Reactions: Captain Lindy

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Sometimes it makes you think that the league didn’t want a sweep. Horrible time to call that penalty. Problem is also that the Rangers are good ratings for them. But the thing is that they came back from the adversity. Take them out on Monday

it was definitely a trip and it was right in the slot, they had to call it

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
We know what it takes to beat this team. Do it on Monday.
We can expect the usual coming-out-of-the-woodwork thoughts tonight and tomorrow. They came back from 2-0 and 3-1. People here are scared now from 1 Carolina win? Please. This team doesn't get fazed at all.

Last edited:

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
well first loss in like a month doesn't feel as bad as i thought it would, they showed resiliency. really needed to bury all those chances in the 2nd. PLEASE show up in the first period on monday lol

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
If Chytil cant go, Rempe needs to play. Brod contributed nothing. Trouba and Lindgren are awful. Panarin also had a dud.
Shit happens. Win it back at home.
JB is a waste of a roster spot. He adds nothing. No offense, no defense, no toughness. He can skate? How wonderful. His mother must be so proud.

I’ll even take Jones as 7D over this bozo.

OthmannOut

Jan 29, 2019
We can expect the usual coming-out-of-the-woodwork thoughts tonight and tomorrow. They came back from 3-0. People here are scared now from 1 Carolina win? Please. This team doesn't get fazed at all.
If we end up getting reverse swept by the Canes then this team was never going to win the cup. I am not concerned at all. The only must win is a game 7 for us. Outside of that we are playing with house money. I expect us to play a lot better on Monday.

Reactions: Ail

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Honestly, have the Rangers as a franchise show us anything that would hint at the fact that they're not going to blow it in 7. Two straight years of collapses and I'm expecting another one at this point.
That they're one of the better game 7 teams, especially at MSG?

Reactions: yrrebbor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad