GDT: Canadiens vs Oilers Jan 13 7pm ET (CBC, SN1, TVAS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
The whole shutting down McDavid is ridiculous. We have seen in playoffs the last two years how Danault did against McDavid in real games. This is not Evans shutting down McDavid tonight this is the Evans shutting down the shade of Connor "i thought it would be easy" McDavid.
Danault played against Draisatl when the Habs faced McDavid in the Canadian divison season. He was never the guy shutting McDavid down because he can't skate fast enough. Of course McDavid is going to light him up in the playoffs. Evans is one of the only high end speed defensive players in the league. That's why he's able to keep up with McDavid despite not being better defensively than other shutdown guys. McDavid isn't used to even having resistance.

Reactions: overlords

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Ok i guess he's bad and is playing a bad game. Better to bash on him.

His 3-4 scoring chances sucks too.

what more can i say.
Did I say he's bad? Did I bash him?

He should be getting 70 points/season, which he's not on track for. He playing average, has for a while.

Critiquing doesn't mean hate, or bash. Take off your rose coloured glasses and breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad