GDT: Canadiens vs Oilers Jan 13 7pm ET (CBC, SN1, TVAS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Drou drou with his 10th over in the Avs Leafs game. Still hate him.
1. I don't hate him but I hate that people and media keep bringing him up. He's gone, let's move on.

2. He's a 40-50 points guy that doesn't play physical. That's what he was here, that's what he is there. His production is right in line with last year's. With a much better team. I still wouldn't take him back.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Good for Drouin to do well with the Avs

I was watching him play last week and to be honest, I think having to be THE guy here on a team with no skill got to him. A lot of things he tried here work there because guys like Makar, Rantanen and MacKinnon aren't complete morons offensively. They actually do something with those cross ice passes. His confidence is growing each game.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Drou drou with his 10th over in the Avs Leafs game. Still hate him.

Getting traded here gave him a great contract in the short term, but was probably the worst thing to happen to his career long term. Being friends with MacKinnon might save that career. Hope for the best for him. He pissed me off as a player, but I knew people close to him and he's not a bad guy. Wayyyyy too hard on himself and just wasn't made to play in Montreal.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Its coming it's coming...

THATS WHAT HE SAID
qFF3fZa.gif

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
1. I don't hate him but I hate that people and media keep bringing him up. He's gone, let's move on.

2. He's a 40-50 points guy that doesn't play physical. That's what he was here, that's what he is there. His production is right in line with last year's. With a much better team. I still wouldn't take him back.
What’s interesting is that he had 2 goals in 58 games with us last season and 10 in 41 games this season. This is a nice bounce back few expected.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Anyone watching that ice bowl? How many players are going to get wrecked on that rock hard field?
Baltimore is licking their chops.
It's -20 degrees celcius in KC and -30 with wind chills. This has to be the coldest football weather I've ever seen. Playing football in cold weather hurts like a bitch lol

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Getting traded here gave him a great contract in the short term, but was probably the worst thing to happen to his career long term. Being friends with MacKinnon might save that career. Hope for the best for him. He pissed me off as a player, but I knew people close to him and he's not a bad guy. Wayyyyy too hard on himself and just wasn't made to play in Montreal.
Glad for him. Not a fan of what he did here but he was supposedly in a dark place.

Reactions: Andrei79 and HabSgt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad