GDT: Canadiens VS Capitals- FRIDAY 22/11/13 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
I really don't like Prust with eller and chucky. Switch him and bournival and i'll be happy.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I've been calling for Emelin to be on the PP for two years straight and in his first game, he records an assist and ties Cube's total PP production ever since he came back to Montreal.

Genius, this MT.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
3-1? we playing good? all i know is that i got a new TV today and was setting that up...seems like it's a good luck charm?

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
I've been calling for Emelin to be on the PP for two years straight and in his first game, he records an assist and ties Cube's total PP production ever since he came back to Montreal.

Genius, this MT.

Emelin was on the PP last year, when healthy. He wasnt this year because he was injured ;)

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

Genius, this MT.

For the umpteenth time:

BZsJQ7BCMAAsMTA.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad