Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Alright, he gets a pass.
1718468913947.jpeg

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They decided to reward him early for his excellent 23-24 and overall progression, which I'm 100% in favor of. It always sends a good message to the prospect crop, do well and the team will notice, even if you're not a top guy.

Reactions: bopeep

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Don't forget Selanne's favorite, Janne Lahti.

Still remember him being penciled on our 1st line. Good times.

About Kapanen, happy that he's signed, hope he adapts well to the NA pro hockey. Having interesting FWD prospects who do well ain't something we've been accustomed to in the last decades, a turnaround would be nice.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Will be interesting to see what Kapanen looks like at camp, although I fully expect him to play in Europe for this year and only start his NA career in 2025-2026.

I was heartened by what I saw of him at the World Championships, though I did not really follow him that closely this season for KalPa.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So he won't be joining the Rocket?
Looks that way................was hoping he would come over and stay in Laval.
No issue, if they want him to stay over there, so be it...................looks like a solid add to the organization.

So he won't be joining the Rocket?
Looks that way................was hoping he would come over and stay in Laval.
No issue, if they want him to stay over there, so be it...................looks like a solid add to the organization.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If the kid has followed our injured reserve list last couple of years he should know even if he doesn’t crack opening night line up he has a great shot at a call up especially with the lack of depth in our bottom 6, would also be great to build chemistry with other future Habs in Laval.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Yeah baby! He's been one of my favourite Habs prospects and up until recently has been very underrated on this forum. He does all the little things that coaches love and is very versatile. He may end up being a better 3rd line center than Beck.
Beck may end up playing wing with Kapanen at C on the 3rd and that line would be dominating on faceoffs... having a 3rd line that defends well, wins faceoffs and scores... :) Roy-Kapanen-Beck in 2-3 years could well be one of the best under 25yo 3rd line in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad