GDT: CANADIENS @ PANTHERS Sun. 29/12/2013 5:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

habitue*

Florida is playing way better under their new coach. They are a BIG team.

Hopefully, half of the arena will be filled by Habs fans.

Habs gonna need to be way better than yesterday night to win it. TB had 4 regular d-men out + Stamkos.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bouillon back in there for today's game.

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 1h No other changes in #Habs lineup from #TBLightning game for today's tilt vs #FlaPanthers

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 1h Budaj in goal for #Habs at 5 pm ET vs #FlaPanthers

Are we going to see Bouillon on the 2nd wave of the PP again? Why don't we use a forward at the point, if there is no confidence in any of our other Ds to fill the role?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
With the week off the team had and with Price's great game last night, I would have preferred he played tonight, but Budaj will still give the team a good shot at winning.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal

Are we going to see Bouillon on the 2nd wave of the PP again? Why don't we use a forward at the point, if there is no confidence in any of our other Ds to fill the role?

Of course... Bouillon will get his PP time.

#Therrienslogic

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I'll be at the game, along with a few thousand vacationing Habs fans. This is the game Panthers fans dread, when the invading horde from the north take over their arena. The Panthers announcer shouts, "Hey Panther fans, MAKE SOME NOISE!!", and the response is a thundering, "Go Habs Go!!" It's really ridiculous...

Wow do you have that backwards.

We welcome you guys. Its a fun atmosphere, you eat our food, buy our beer, pay for our payroll.

all we ask is shake the hand of the fan sitting next to you, and make friends.

I look forward to it every year.

Welcome.

Aug 25, 2009
éal

I might be wrong but didnt Brière used to play point on the powerplay with Philadelphia?

I really dont like him but he'd be more effective on the PP than on 5v5

habitue*

When was the last game Budaj played (started). It seems like a very, very long time.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Of course... Bouillon will get his PP time.

#Therrienslogic

images

Ain't no party like a "Bouillon has 1 PPP in the past 75 years of playing hockey" party!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
of course I have to work :(

Predictions:
Budaj will be great
Markov will score
Bourque will score
Galchenyuk will get 2 points or more

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Wow Barkov has more points than Huberdeau, that's interesting. Sophomore slump?

Barkov's line is Boyes-Barkov-Bergenheim. If Huberdeau was playing with Barkov, both of them propably would have more points, but the line would have worse +/- as the Barkov line is used in a shut down role against the opposing 1st lines.

Bjugstad is starting to show up as a first line center with his improving offense though, so Huberdeau should start getting more and more points as the season goes on.

Barkov has 7 points in his last 8 games, Bergenheim has gone over PPG in that span. That Barkov line is slowly starting to outproduce it's opponents but they are still a bit under 0 in +/- because of the slow start to the season.

I recommend to watch Dylan Olsen, Barkov and Bjugstad. They have been showing great promise in the last ten games.

I haven't been able to watch many Habs games this season but are Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Subban the ones to follow or are there some new names showing promise?

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
who's starting goalie for Florida ?

Seems like it's going to be Clemmensen again:

Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov 15 s

Upshall, Mottau and Gomez out.; Parros, Murray and Bournival out for Habs. Clem vs. Budaj in net #flapanthers

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal

What is it going to take for MT to
put Emelin on the PP??? He's signed and paid like a top 4 D but Bouillon still gets PP time over him??
#therrienlogic

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Boullion didn't have a bad game yesterday. That being said, try someone else on the PP please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad