GDT: Canadiens at Hurricanes - 31/12/13, 7PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Really took the time to prepare a nice, fancy GDT for you guys. You're welcome.

OUucPMt.jpg

Montreal Canadiens (23-14-3, 49 PTS) - Carolina Hurricanes (14-16-9, 37 PTS)

LINEUPS!!!!!
YViB7ve.jpg

qINu93z.jpg

The game will be on RDS and TSN690.

Last edited:

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
With all due respect to "Captain Kirk" If Coach Therrien grinds the team and ends up getting out coached in Raleigh-Durham.. Then were likely going to be up $-hit creek in 2014.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Ha ha, love the GDT, by far the most professional, care-infused, lovingly polished thread yet; love how you painstakingy re-created Therriens' game board!

Predicting 3-1 Carolina, Habs get hemmed in their own zone for most of it, PP lines are Pacioretty-DD-Gallagher and Prust-Plekanec-Murray.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Habs should be able to beat Carolina. They're not that good. We were awesome against the south-east last year and they're a south-east leftover, although so far we've sucked against S.E alumni Florida and Tampa Bay, so who knows?

Price is in so we should win 2-1.

Pacioretty and Galchenyuk the goal scorers.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Is it too much to ask for a w̶i̶n s̶c̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶ not look like a bottom tier team?

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Desharnais is one of the few players showing any hussle as of late, IMO.

Even Gallagher's enthusiasm has almost completely vanished.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Desharnais is one of the few players showing any hussle as of late, IMO.

Even Gallagher's enthusiasm has almost completely vanished.

Yeah I'd like to see Gallagher reunited with Galchenyuk... Galchenyuk actually seemed to have good chemistry with DD when Patches went down..

Patches - Pleks - Gio
Chuckie - DD - Gally
Bourque - Eller - Bournival/Probably Briere
Moen - White - Prust

Could be decent scoring threats and Pleks finally gets Patches

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Watching the World Juniors is ruining my desire to watch this "clutch and grab" BS

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I almost laughed. But this is so sad as of late. They just suddenly lost the ability to score goals. What the hell is going on?

We're a grinding team with 2 smurfs per line. If you stickhandle the puck in a creative manner, you will be benched and berated in the locker room/in front of the media.

The Gal Pals

Breaking Hab
Oct 28, 2006
Briere and Murray are scratched tonight. I really don't get the Murray scratch as of late. Is he injured?

habitue*

Pretty much every game has since they played Boston. More often than not I feel like I've wasted my time watching the games.

yes. No emotion. Plain boring. Are they really that mentally and physically tired ? Or just plain unskilled and undersized ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad