Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Canadians in Europe today..Highlights

Larin started for Mallorca and assisted on their only goal in a 2-1 road loss vs Espanyol.

Theo Bair came off the bench to score for Auxerre,,, he really needed that.

Knight Lebel played at the heart of a back 3 for Crewe in a big win over Gillingham. Clean sheet.

Molenbeek continue to be top of the table in Belgium 2. Poku playing 87 today in a draw.

Junny Hoilett with a goal in a 2-1 loss today for Hibs against Motherwell.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I am watching Nice home to PSG. Bomb at the heart of the back 3.

They were under severe pressure most of the game and came out with a 1-1 draw. Huge effort on the back end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuggy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Forge win the regular season for the first time.

Gets them a ticket to the Champions League next year and a home semi final playoff game.

Win that and we head to the finals again to become the first team to do the double.

Funny as the players didn't really seem to care. They are all focused on winning another Finals. Kind of makes the other teams big celebrations for winning the league seem funny.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
This could be something special. 2 more years in the CPL would be my guess and then hopefully a middling European league or MLS.
as long as he progresses and plays wherever he goes... These are the players I want to see in the CPL rather than bumbling around MLS Next Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: robertmac43

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Crepeau appears to have been dropped for Pantemis tonight. Going to try to find out more on this.

Didn't take long, Timber fans say Pantemis has been the better keeper than Crepeau... that is both news to me and interesting from a National Team perspective.

Killer Kamal back at his more familiar LCB spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad