GDT: CANADA CAPITALS @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I must have missed it earlier. What's the "towel fist fight crew"?
COVID year playoffs. A group literally got ejected from the arena before a playoff game because they were trying to take extra towels. Well, the group they were going to take them from was walking in at the same time. Argument ensues and one of the towel grabbers goes full Leroy Jenkins and fists start flying. @tarheelhockey, gp, and myself were the next section over and a couple rows up. Mind you, this was well before the game, like I'm not even sure if it was during warmups at that point or if they hadn't even started warmups yet. And those were some expensive ass tickets since they were only selling what was it, 5000 for those first 2 games?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Brent Burns advertizing Kinetico.

DeAngelo debut in Canes jersey is a thing apparently.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Lane Dentistry must be insanely expensive. Some of the buildings they are in around the Triangle look like mansions, not to mention all the Canes advertising.

If they aren't expensive, they've figured out something that other Dentist's haven't.
How to carry all major insurers, not get screwed on the payments, and take almost exclusively insured patients? Because that would bring in a shit load of money.

Also a lot of these guys that have agreements with hospitals to cover surgeries for them make stupid amounts of money from what I've seen on invoices.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
I'm only going to say this once for the season, as it is a minor quibble and just a personal annoyance - i hate live threads.

Now that the whining is out of the way, here's to a calm and utterly rational season of the hockeyball.
I understand you can opt out from having live threads and if you do they'll be just regular threads for you?

WHY U NO INTRODUCE STORMY???
We already know Stormy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad