Can Cam Ward return the Hurricanes to prominence? (2024 NCAAF thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
State down 21-0 less than 10 min in, truly horrific football, incompetent would be an improvement

EDIT: Another fumble in their own Red Zone 28-0...holy f*** this is comical it's so bad

Last edited:

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Stolen from elsewhere:

This is why you can’t have FSU claiming to be the flagship football program that the rest of the ACC should emulate.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Nc state athletics had their banner year last year. It is time for them to return to the regularly scheduled performances.
I want to cry, but they're so awful it's actually moved to the level of comedy. On the bright side Doreen should be gone after this so we can try something different

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Just extended dorean and increased his pay too. I really decided on the wrong profession

We all did.

The good news is, there's going to be an opening at Florida soon. I've already agreed to terms with them. You all will get position coaching jobs. Eventually we will get fired yes, but we will get a nice "go away" check.

Just need Florida to also agree to terms.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
But he did more with 285 wins. That’s why he is a hall of famer.

He just stayed too long.

Mack was good the first time around at UNC, just couldn't beat FSU like everyone else.

His stint at Texas I thought left some to be desired, especially after losing to Alabama in 2010. That being said the Rose Bowl vs USC was one of the best games ever and in some ways, I feel was the peak of College football

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad