Can anyone deny the VAN/EDM series has been the best?

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
They arent cup contenders bro, who are you kidding. You think Canucks with Silovs, sleepy pete and injured Hughes is a cup contender? Or Oilers with 5kinner and Nurse, Ceci and the cross eyed freak? Give me a break man 🤣
Wait, who's the cross eyed freak?

But yeah, those other 4 have been a train wreck.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Wait, who's the cross eyed freak?

But yeah, those other 4 have been a train wreck.
Bouchard. They’ve gotten it into their heads that he’s cross eyed. Which is funny because he has been their daddy this series.

4-5-9, +7, 2 game winners, 7 EVP, 9-3 in 5v5 goals scored, 62.49% XGF, 68% scoring chances, 65% high danger.

Sure seems to be able to see their net easily enough.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Bouchard. They’ve gotten it into their heads that he’s cross eyed. Which is funny because he has been their daddy this series.

4-5-9, +7, 2 game winners, 7 EVP, 9-3 in 5v5 goals scored, 62.49% XGF, 68% scoring chances, 65% high danger.

Bouchard is a daddy? Didnt know he had kids. Plus Boeser has blood clot and is out in game 7. So we have lots of key guys out or injured. Hope we can win but now am not so sure with so many guys out or injured.

Reactions: BERTUZZZZi

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Bouchard is a daddy? Didnt know he had kids. Plus Boeser has blood clot and is out in game 7. So we have lots of key guys out or injured. Hope we can win but now am not so sure with so many guys out or injured.
Bouchard is 46 years old, spends his weekend at the wood department in Home Depot, and has been taking the Canucks over his knee and giving them a good spanking.

Hopefully Boeser is okay longterm

Last edited:

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Bouchard is 46 years old, spends his weekend at the wood department in Home Depot, and has been taking the Canucks over his knee and giving them a good spanking.

Hopefully Boeser is okay longterm,
Nahh Bouchard would be spanking his knees, dude can see straight to identify what he is spanking 🤣

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
It’s the series I’ve watched the least and either getting through is the luckiest with the schedule they’ve had making it to the final 4

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
To all those thinking Dallas will steamroll EDM or VAN, I’d be a bit more cautious with that assumption. Remember when the Habs came out of the Canadian division and the consensus was that Vegas would destroy them. How did that turn out again?

I agree Dallas is the clear favourite and would put money on it, but playoff hockey has a funny way of making things interesting.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009

Ah, I can see that. I mean, something does look a little "off" with his eyes sometimes. That and the fact that he looks like he could be Nuge's father :laugh:

But including him in the list of Oilers' underperformers - Huh? He and Ek have been great all playoffs. Absolutely no complaints from me.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Nahh Bouchard would be spanking his knees, dude can see straight to identify what he is spanking 🤣
Amazing how a guy can put up so many points while looking in two different directions. Without that, he'd be embarrassing your team even more than he already is.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Ah, I can see that. I mean, something does look a little "off" with his eyes sometimes. That and the fact that he looks like he could be Nuge's father :laugh:

But including him in the list of Oilers' underperformers - Huh? He and Ek have been great all playoffs. Absolutely no complaints from me.
I think one of his eyes is a little lazy and doesn’t keep time 100% with the other one - doesn’t seem to impact his shooting accuracy though!

Reactions: Zenos

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
To all those thinking Dallas will steamroll EDM or VAN, I’d be a bit more cautious with that assumption. Remember when the Habs came out of the Canadian division and the consensus was that Vegas would destroy them. How did that turn out again?

I agree Dallas is the clear favourite and would put money on it, but playoff hockey has a funny way of making things interesting.

I really think folks are underrating how good the Stars are.

Nobody wins on paper and there are bounces and injuries so the SCF isn't set.

Anyhow, Game 7 of this series should be a blast! It's been close all series.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Carolina-Rangers was better. Much higher quality of play with the same level of physicality and lots of momentum swings.

There's been long stretches when the Oilers looked like garbage (Games 1 and 5 specifically) and the same with Vancouver (Most of Game 1, Games 4 and 6).
The games have been close but there hasn't been one game outside of maybe Game 3 when both teams were playing at a high level in the same game. The banter between the fanbases has been the best part of the series outside of the drama of close games but Rangers-Carolina was much higher quality, Dallas-Colorado as well.

Reactions: Pia8988

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Amazing how a guy can put up so many points while looking in two different directions. Without that, he'd be embarrassing your team even more than he already is.
i'd argue he puts up so many points BECAUSE hes looking in two different directions, he's got an eye on everything at all times !!

this series is right up there with BOS/FLA...though that series was a bit more physical. sucks a big one that Boeser is out

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Great series, but the last two games were a let down where Oilers dominated.

I didnt watch all series closely, but I thought NYR/Canes series was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad