Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Still has a conn scythe to his name

As do all Canadian farm boys.

scythe.jpg

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Maybe it's nostalgia, but Ward's style is so fun to watch. Part of the reason the roaming adventures of Michael Leighton became a thing was because he was compared to Mr. Fundamentals Cam Ward

Also he co-owns a winery with Tim Gleason- who was a top pairing defenseman for half his career- operating out of Ward's basement

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I'm not qualified to judge Cameron Ward on his goaltending abilities but I can share my opinions on his wine:

I have tasted the collection of Vineyard 36 wines now on a number of occasions, when morbid curiosity overtakes better judgement, and have found the experience in each instance to be an utterly common and tawdry affair, each wine with a nose like tinned prunes (one can only imagine), and a texture on the palate like some horrid and ineffectual remedy that a witch-doctor might force upon a consumptive. In short, these are wines for the brutish and the senile, purchased by a man who was both. It is only to be hoped that death came for him before he managed to degrade himself and his name by serving Vinyard 36 to the guests at his table.

That, at least, would be a mercy.
So, your average Napa Cab?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
2009 and 2011 Cam Ward were baller. Probably the best he ever was. I remember in the post game chats with John and Tripp he looked like he had ran a marathon.

Unfortunately the backups were not good, and the defense wasn't either. So Cam got f***ed and had to do shit himself. And sadly except that one time against the Devils, he couldn't score goals.

Ward getting run into the ground because he had to play 70 games a season wasn't cool. As far as I'm concerned he's owed an apology for wasted potential that wasn't his fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad