Confirmed with Link: Calum Ritchie signs ELC

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
And where are these stories coming from exactly? Anyone can look at the Avs bush league level goaltending and draw conclusions.
Here is the quote "The Colorado Avalanche stand out as a prime potential landing spot for Askarov. Alexandar Georgiev struggled with consistency this past season, and the Avalanche's goalie depth is not particularly strong after him. Thus, they could look to adding Askarov as an answer to their problem".

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
According to who?
Him ... probably!

200w.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Here is the quote "The Colorado Avalanche stand out as a prime potential landing spot for Askarov. Alexandar Georgiev struggled with consistency this past season, and the Avalanche's goalie depth is not particularly strong after him. Thus, they could look to adding Askarov as an answer to their problem".
Source is some random guy speculating on his personal website named "nhltraderumours.me"

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Source is some random guy speculating on his personal website named "nhltraderumours.me"

My speculation is that the Avs have a deal in the works that will swap Nichushkin for Kenny Powers since they both hurt their noses, but Powers can also be used as a substitute gym teacher

Reactions: dahrougem2

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
That quote doesn't say the Avs are after him. It is someone speculating that it could be a good fit. No more reliable than us over here on the forum.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Yes, it is just a speculation. Nevertheless it would be cool if we could get one of the top young goalies in the league who is ready proven instead of Nabokov who is a question mark at this time.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yes, it is just a speculation. Nevertheless it would be cool if we could get one of the top young goalies in the league who is ready proven instead of Nabokov who is a question mark at this time.
He’s played 140 minutes of NHL hockey, Askarov is hardly proven. The play is going to be for Nashville to actually get him in NHL games to build enough of a resume to get near the kind of return they want on him.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
As we get further into the season you could easily write: "The Colorado Avalanche stand out as a prime potential landing spot for Draisatl. Mittelstadt struggled with consistency this past season, and the Avalanche's centre depth is not particularly strong after him. Thus, they could look to adding Draisatl as an answer to their problem".

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I think he has a very solid chance at making the team to start the season, even if it’s only to buy Landeskog, Lehkonen and Nichuskin time to get back into the lineup. Hopefully he gets responsible linemates to start and a sprinkle of offensive time. If we are starting the skeleton crew I could see a good amount of our AHL players getting a shot to start too.

LOC-MacK-Drouin
Ritchie-Mittelstadt-Rantanen
Wood-Colton-Kovalenko
Kelly-Ivan-Kiviranta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad