GDT: Calgary @ San Jose 8:30PM SN360

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Stop making me agree with you! I feel dirty

I just point out the facts, not my fault it takes most of this board months to catch their opinions up to the facts.

Cancel the parade

How to make Granlund ineffective 101. Put terrible possession winger on his wing.

*sigh Hartley*

Ferland-Granlund-Jooris
57.1% CF that one time they were together. It's not hard. Put the kid in positions to succeed.

Last edited:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Showcasing Joey C ;), he'll be a real easy sell at the deadline.

Also hey, let's have a good game :)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
You have good opinions, but you severely underrate Monahan and I think you will eat crow on him in a big way.

:)

All I've ever said about Monahan is that he's a good player who's not a shutdown defensive player right now, or a line-driver right now. I've never said it's impossible for him to develop into a solid defensive center (like Stamkos, Carter, or Couture), I just think that him being a 30 goal / 30 assist 20-year old doesn't mean he deserves to be discussed as the next two-way superstar i.e. Jonathan Toews or Anze Kopitar. It's irresponsible use of his stats to paint a picture that's not there. Don't forget, I'm the guy who predicted Monahan would score 45+ goals this season and while he's not getting there, I blame Hudler for that not, Monahan.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
we could both win with:

Colborne - Granlund - Jones
Bouma - Stajan - Ferland

:naughty:

But I really like Ferland - Granlund - Jones

Granlund has tons of skill but needs the puck and space and both Ferland and Jones have good shots and drive the net to create space for Granlund. But i've been cheering for Granlund for years now :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'd rather just see Granlund traded. I honestly do not think he will be a regular NHL contributor. I also still don't understand the obsession with Hartley playing him at centre.

May 27, 2012
Earth

ObiVsMaulTake2.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad