C/W Matthew DiMarsico - Penn State University, NCAA (2022 undrafted)

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Freshman who turns 20 in January and is in his final year of draft eligibility. I was surprised to see that Penn State has just two drafted players in its current lineup.

DiMarsilico is a Pittsburgh area prospect who put up big numbers with the Penguins Elite and Avon Old Farms before playing for Green Bay last year. He is one of two 2004-born forwards (undersized Alberta native Aiden Fink is the other) scoring at a point per game pace for the Nittany Lions.

Last edited:
Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Penn State plays a wide open offensive style of hockey. I haven't seen them play this year so not commenting on DiMarsico specifically but it's a good thing to store away when evaluating Penn State players before people get overly excited about the point totals for some of their players. Signed, Evan Barratt.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Penn State plays a wide open offensive style of hockey. I haven't seen them play this year so not commenting on DiMarsico specifically but it's a good thing to store away when evaluating Penn State players before people get overly excited about the point totals for some of their players. Signed, Evan Barratt.
Agreed. Familiar with their style since the coaching staff had a similar approach during their time at Princeton. It is a fun system to play but tough to evaluate their players as far as NHL potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad