C Noah Kosick - Pacific Coast Academy, CSSHL U18 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Glad to seem him choose the BCHL, I will get to see him live.

Yes, very surprised he choose SP. He didn't choose his hometown team or any of the powerhouses. Guenther played there for 4 games lol, not known for their alumni
Also had both Savoies and Benning, Mathew was covid like Guenther though haha.

Reactions: Bubbles

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
He wasn’t named to Hockey Canada’s U-17 camp. I doubt this was an omission on Hockey Canada’s part, so I think it’s fair to say he’s leaning towards representing the USA? Or is it because he’s going BCHL?

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He wasn’t named to Hockey Canada’s U-17 camp. I doubt this was an omission on Hockey Canada’s part, so I think it’s fair to say he’s leaning towards representing the USA? Or is it because he’s going BCHL?
Last time I checked hockey Canada and the BCHL were having a pissing match, Kosick is good enough to be invited but not so good that his omission is all that glaring either.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Last time I checked hockey Canada and the BCHL were having a pissing match, Kosick is good enough to be invited but not so good that his omission is all that glaring either.
Do you think Kosick is good enough to play in the USHL full time as a 16 year old, or do you think the BCHL is a better first year junior spot for him and then he can move on once he's outgrown it?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Do you think Kosick is good enough to play in the USHL full time as a 16 year old, or do you think the BCHL is a better first year junior spot for him and then he can move on once he's outgrown it?
He is very slight and I'd be worried that he might get the Savoie- Lohrei headhunting treatment in the USHL.

Plus I can watch him in the BCHL but I usually plan to go to games but my work/life schedule doesn't' work out.

The BCHL is going to have a lot of interesting players to watch this year.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He is very slight and I'd be worried that he might get the Savoie- Lohrei headhunting treatment in the USHL.

Plus I can watch him in the BCHL but I usually plan to go to games but my work/life schedule doesn't' work out.

The BCHL is going to have a lot of interesting players to watch this year.
For the 100th time, that wasn’t headhunting. Not every illegal hit is a purposeful attempt to take someone’s head off.

Also, people made fun of Lohrei being some bum that supposedly wanted his 10 minutes of fame. Is Savoie even projecting to be the better NHL’er between the two?

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
Seems likely that he's going to be playing for Sioux Falls in the USHL, and not Sherwood Park in the BCHL. No points, 3 sog in his first preseason game with Sioux Falls, where his team lost 2-1, outshooting the other team 41-20.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad