LW Cole Eiserman - USNTDP U18 (2024, 20th, NYI)

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Actually I think it's 32 in 32 right now for that U17 record tracking, since the 2 in 1 for the U18 team won't count toward that.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
And I think as far as goals in U17 year (for either team), it's something like this:
Caufield: 54 in 59
Kessel: 52 in 62 (not sure about this one)
Hughes: 40 in 60
Eiserman: 34 in 33
White: 34 in 55
Keller: 34 in 61

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
He's at center again today and has 1a so far as the U17s lead Chicago 4-1 after 2. Some really interesting (to say the least) coaching, though, on this U17 team.

I'm all for breaking up Hagens and Eiserman, which has been the case for a while, as it's good for their long-term development to learn to carry lines on their own as the U17s are a good team but not loaded with high-end talent outside of those two.

But Eiserman not playing on the PP? There is absolutely no scenario where Noah Lapointe - of his 9 assists on the season - should be on the PP1 unit, let alone on it ahead of Eiserman, or on it playing a forward position when you have Eiserman. And then Eiserman isn't even seeing PP2 time, either. Has anyone caught recent U17 games - is this a trend? He's playing PK, so I can't imagine it's an attitude issue or something.

Wildabeast

Jan 28, 2022
He's at center again today and has 1a so far as the U17s lead Chicago 4-1 after 2. Some really interesting (to say the least) coaching, though, on this U17 team.

I'm all for breaking up Hagens and Eiserman, which has been the case for a while, as it's good for their long-term development to learn to carry lines on their own as the U17s are a good team but not loaded with high-end talent outside of those two.

But Eiserman not playing on the PP? There is absolutely no scenario where Noah Lapointe - of his 9 assists on the season - should be on the PP1 unit, let alone on it ahead of Eiserman, or on it playing a forward position when you have Eiserman. And then Eiserman isn't even seeing PP2 time, either. Has anyone caught recent U17 games - is this a trend? He's playing PK, so I can't imagine it's an attitude issue or something.

Honestly, probably just giving other kids development opportunities. I don't think they are as concerned in their u17 years racking up W's as much as developing all the kids on the team.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Honestly, probably just giving other kids development opportunities. I don't think they are as concerned in their u17 years racking up W's as much as developing all the kids on the team.

To an extent, yes, but he's the only top guy on the team that wasn't seeing PP time yesterday. I don't know if this is an extended thing or not but not having one of the most prolific goal scorers in program history on the PP is unheard of.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Nope.

Yuh-eyes-er-man

Eyes-er-man.

You have to pronounce the Y in Yzerman.. it has a different phonetic start than Eis
sorry to say, they are pronounced the same way...you do not say the y in yzerman...they are said the same...

you do not say Yzerman as Why-zer-men...it is say eye-zer-men

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad