C Luke Misa - Mississauga Steelheads, OHL (2024, 150th, CGY)

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Watching the Steelheads this guy stands out to me in a big way. Really beautiful skater with a soft pair of hands, good IQ and playmaking ability. Would not be surprised to see him drafted top ten in 2024.

JMac13

Jan 10, 2011
Watching the Steelheads this guy stands out to me in a big way. Really beautiful skater with a soft pair of hands, good IQ and playmaking ability. Would not be surprised to see him drafted top ten in 2024.

Agreed. Wouldn't know he was 16 years old by the composure he's already showing out there (along with the skills you've mentioned). I'll be honest, I thought top ten was a bit of a stretch until I realized you said 2024 and not 2023. For some reason I thought he turned 17 this year and was draft eligible 2023. Adds a whole new perspective for me regarding his upside.

Reactions: Dominance

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
EP has him as a first rounder. I must say I liked him in my viewings last season but was pretty surprised to see him that high. Haven't been able to catch him this year. Any thoughts from someone who has?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
EP has him as a first rounder. I must say I liked him in my viewings last season but was pretty surprised to see him that high. Haven't been able to catch him this year. Any thoughts from someone who has?
I could see him being a late first rounder, he looks great out there to start this year. Great transition player. Competes hard, doesn't take shifts off. Good tools.

At the same time he's also a November birthday and a riser. I'm always leery of that.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Following in a long line of less talented brothers to be a Calgary Flame :laugh:

Val Bure, Rob Niedermayer, Markus Granlund, Michael Stone

Thrilled to get him at #150. Maybe they buck the trend and draft his brother as well, should maybe have a shot at it with the way the roster is shaping up for next season.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Good value on this one for us. Pretty decent draft overall. We haven't really addressed our biggest need at C, but the future on D is looking downright offensive...

Following in a long line of less talented brothers to be a Calgary Flame :laugh:

Val Bure, Rob Niedermayer, Markus Granlund, Michael Stone

Thrilled to get him at #150. Maybe they buck the trend and draft his brother as well, should maybe have a shot at it with the way the roster is shaping up for next season.
Hey we had the set with the Hamiltons...

MrCreamm

Nov 16, 2023
3 points in 9 games, 7 straight games without a point. Not exactly ideal, can anyone shed light on why this may be? I assume he is the 2C or in the top 6 because the first line is Martone, MacDonell, Rehkopf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad