C Ivan Ryabkin - MHK Dynamo Moscow, MHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
Caught a couple of his preseason games so far as he gets used to playing with Dynamo. The hands are very impressive, especially in high pressure situations. Quite intelligent and was creating a ton with his playmaking (despite not really picking up too many points) and his off-puck movement to get into shooting areas is great. Could do without forcing plays so often, but I don't really care about that until it becomes an actual issue, he typically has high value plays in mind. Standout player on his team so far for me, especially given his age.

Reactions: olgerd

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Caught a couple of his preseason games so far as he gets used to playing with Dynamo. The hands are very impressive, especially in high pressure situations. Quite intelligent and was creating a ton with his playmaking (despite not really picking up too many points) and his off-puck movement to get into shooting areas is great. Could do without forcing plays so often, but I don't really care about that until it becomes an actual issue, he typically has high value plays in mind. Standout player on his team so far for me, especially given his age.
How much worse is he than Demidov and Michkov at the same age?

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
Two assists in his MHL debut today. Neither were exactly highlight reel plays and it was against a weak team, but good start nonetheless.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

LetsGoFlyers12

Jan 19, 2017
Is this guy a natural center? What are his strengths and weakness? How does he rank with Michkov and Demidov?

Would love some high level stuff from people who watch him. Thanks!

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
Is this guy a natural center? What are his strengths and weakness? How does he rank with Michkov and Demidov?

Would love some high level stuff from people who watch him. Thanks!
Probably closer to Podkolzin/Yurov/Miroshnichenko level than Michkov or Demidov who are two of the better Russian prospects we have ever seen.

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
I have seen him in a few games, not full games, but he was still best player on the team. Very high intelligence, anticipation, vision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad