C Connor McMichael - London Knights, OHL (2019, 25th, WSH)

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
6'0 170lb center from Ontario playing with the London Knights in the OHL after a trade last year. Really smart player who uses his hockey IQ well and is a good finisher of the puck. Scoring center who models his game after Auston Matthews and loves to get down low. Had a 3 point night with London on the first night of the season with a goal and two assists; I'm expecting this kid to be a large riser as the season goes on.

Connor McMichael at eliteprospects.com

Reactions: 99664987

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
6'0 170lb center from Ontario playing with the London Knights in the OHL after a trade last year. Really smart player who uses his hockey IQ well and is a good finisher of the puck. Scoring center who models his game after Auston Matthews and loves to get down low. Had a 3 point night with London on the first night of the season with a goal and two assists; I'm expecting this kid to be a large riser as the season goes on.

Connor McMichael at eliteprospects.com

Thought this could be a good pickup for London when the trade was made. They lost Robert Thomas but perhaps acquired Thomas 2.0, we'll see how he develops with London, also expecting a riser.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
His poise defensively is particularly impressive to me as a 17-year-old. He had flashes of being an impact player last year and, hopefully, he takes a big step forward this year.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Definitely fits the mode of a guy who isn’t going to rack up outrageous point goals because the Knights are so deep but is still a crazy good impact player. We’ve seen this story before - would not be surprising to see him as yet another London first rounder by season’s end.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Another snipe for Connor, this kid is one of the best scoring center prospects in the draft.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
He's been the Knights best forward so far this year, and it would not surprise me to see him go in the first round next summer.

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
McJesus needs his archangels, McMichael, McGabriel, etc.

But will there be an anti-McJesus? David Oconnor, the McLucifer.
David O'Connor became the President and CEO of the Madison Square Garden Company, the owner of the New York Rangers, in the same month that Connor McDavid was drafted by the Edmonton Oilers: June 2015.

While they may never have met, O'Connor and McDavid's lives both intersected for a brief moment.

David O'Connor

O'Connor stepped down in November 2017. James Dolan was his replacement as CEO.

That month, McDavid had the flu.

https://www.tsn.ca/mcdavid-has-lost-5-10-lbs-due-to-illness-1.924075

Last edited:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Is this guy as good as his early numbers suggest? I’ve never wanted a prospect to succeed more, based on name alone
Yes, he’s one of the most underrated prospects in the class, without a doubt. Currently in my 1st round and I haven’t seen a sniff of him in most top 50’s that have been released. Top goal scoring talent in almost every facet.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Sweet chin Music, They should play HBK's song everytime he scores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad