Speculation: Busy few days upcoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
They have 7 forwards signed for next season. They also need 3 defensemen. Need to decide on Knight. That's 11 roster spots out of 23. Almost half the roster. That's a lot to do.
As I said those are $1M or less roster signings

Some of the D are $1M signings. Surr you can sign a D like OEL for $2M and sign 4 others at league mins and be vlise yo $1M avg salary.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Friedman said last night after the game he expects the next few days to be "Bananas" and there is a lot of chatter out there.

So yes

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I swear the insiders say this every year
They’ve mostly gotten smart enough couch everything with “but this is the NHL so nothing happens a lot of the time” everywhere but on live tv when they’re trying to make you stay tuned to trade deadlines, drafts and free agent frenzies.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Just a heads up. Anyone who has a full NMC won’t get put on waivers. Because, well…they can’t be waived. So, for example, we won’t hear if Skinner is getting bought out the day before. They’ll just tell him and tweet it out when it happens.

What about modified NTCs? Can those guys go on unconditional waivers?

Reactions: kenobiwan

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

If they say "nothing's gonna happen, it's very quiet" then people put down their devices, go outside and touch grass, and then insider websites don't get site traffic for their advertisers

Reactions: Forge

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Dear ducks.. For the love of god.. Trade Gibson already

giphy.webp

"Breaking news the Anaheim Ducks trade G John Gibson to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for D Darnell Nurse"

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Yea, last year was supposed to be wild too but was there even a single draft floor trade?

Although tbh this year with how trades have been happening before the end of the finals, a quick turn around between Game 7 and the draft/July 1, and the rising cap, I'm inclined to believe this week will be busier than usual

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad