Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KeepKane

May 6, 2015
Everyone else on the ice knows what they are going to do.

#1 forecheck hard
#2 finish checks
#3 B line directly at far post/Goalie
#4 get puck to the net or cycle puck
#5 get to dirty areas

No dangles, no fancy plays. Just wearing the opponent down

I think the D men are gonna benefit big time after watching this clip. Byram reading the play and jumping in. Him and Dahlin will love playing on their toes especially as shift time lengthens.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think the D men are gonna benefit big time after watching this clip. Byram reading the play and jumping in. Him and Dahlin will love playing on their toes especially as shift time lengthens.

If Sammy and Clifton wind up as a D-pair sometimes during the year..............those 2 with AKLM are going to hit literally anything in an opposing color jersey and be a complete and total PITA to play against.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Everyone else on the ice knows what they are going to do.

#1 forecheck hard
#2 finish checks
#3 B line directly at far post/Goalie
#4 get puck to the net or cycle puck
#5 get to dirty areas

No dangles, no fancy plays. Just wearing the opponent down

Gonna be the 4th line envy of the league.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
According to my ESPN+ both the Amerks-Pens game tomorrow and Amerks-Senators game Thursday are on ESPN+ for the out-of-towners.

Honestly, no matter the outcome, it should be fun to watch the Amerks try to keep up with NHL players.

I thought Dunleavy and Ray were going to Europe so I wonder who will have the call on those games.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
According to my ESPN+ both the Amerks-Pens game tomorrow and Amerks-Senators game Thursday are on ESPN+ for the out-of-towners.

Honestly, no matter the outcome, it should be fun to watch the Amerks try to keep up with NHL players.

I thought Dunleavy and Ray were going to Europe so I wonder who will have the call on those games.
My bet is Mossbrooks and someone.

Either that OR they're not sending Dunleavy and Ray and they're going to talk in a studio to a feed of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad