Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Byram definitely has a swagger about him...which I can imagine is good for that room. I have high hopes that he'll be outstanding under Lindy. Perhaps he can be the Campbell of this group.

His comments were also pretty damning on Granato's system and lack of leadership imo. I really hope this is a good marriage of coach and player. If we can get Byram to hit his potential, we should be a very solid top 4 no matter how you slice it.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Byram definitely has a swagger about him...which I can imagine is good for that room. I have high hopes that he'll be outstanding under Lindy. Perhaps he can be the Campbell of this group.

His comments were also pretty damning on Granato's system and lack of leadership imo. I really hope this is a good marriage of coach and player. If we can get Byram to hit his potential, we should be a very solid top 4 no matter how you slice it.

There’s a stupid amount of talent between Dahlin, Byram, and Power. Unlocking more potential from OP and Byram could get us one of the best blue lines in the league.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Our top 4 will be amazing if Samuelsson can stay healthy. Bottom pair i am not so sure Luckily our top D can eat minutes.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Have heard from an A1 source that the coaching staff thinks Byram has been their best player since camp started. They’re super impressed

Ruff has complimented him frequently so it lines up with his public takes. That could be huge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad