Proposal: Buffalo-Colorado - Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Nope. Injured, potentially a concussion, which means he's probably done.
Depends. Lots of players get concussions. That’s rarely a career ender. But he’s older so I’m not sure where he’s at health wise. Sounds like he’s not healthy and that makes him highly unlikely to have any value.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Depends. Lots of players get concussions. That’s rarely a career ender. But he’s older so I’m not sure where he’s at health wise. Sounds like he’s not healthy and that makes him highly unlikely to have any value.

It isn't his first concussion, sadly and he hasn't been on the ice in something like 7 weeks. I wouldn't expect him back.

Reactions: Jacob582

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Your belly button lint for our belly button lint. And why not, as a concept for a trade.
In reality however, this one doesn't work. Eakin, while not particularly good, gives you FO-wins and can emulate an actual NHLer if put in the right situation.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

His injury timeline is month to month. So it’s probably a concussion. We expect him to be done for the year and career. Although if he can, I’d hope he can get into a game by seasons end, even if it’s for the last minute. Let the guy go out skating off the ice knowing he gave it his all, instead of with a whimper.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Sounds like it was not a concussion but a shoulder injury after getting run by Hertl. He may be back next week.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad